Awful Experience W/SmartLypo on Upper/lower Abdomen

I had SmartLypo done on my upper and lower abdomen...

I had SmartLypo done on my upper and lower abdomen a little over a year ago.

The first six months after the surgery were stressful;Lumpiness,swelling, and scar tissue under the skin. Also, a couple of the incisions developed indentations, and a red discoloration. I had to have a real plastic surgeon in Miami fix the indented incisions by injecting fat back into them.

After a year the abdominal area looks a a lot better, but I still have some discoloration on the incisions, and some uneven fat left on the lower abdomen. The plastic surgeon in Miami will now revise the lower abdominal area.

I am 5.4' and 120 lbs. so, there was not a lot of fat to take out, but this doctor (subscribers, look at his name) took my money and left me with an uneven lower abdomen.

I had traditional tumescent liposuction done on the lower abdomen six years before this procedure, and I did not experience lumpiness, indentations on the incisions, long recovery time, or uneven contouring. It took me only two weeks to recover. So, next time I need some "lipo" done, I know not to go for the SmartLypo, and to hire a real plastic surgeon.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was trained as an E.N.T. No skills using the device.

I would like to know what your outcome was with them injecting fat into the areas that were uneven? I have some of that from smart-lipo as well and want to know if there is a way to improve my situation.
OMG - I went to the same place - AWFUL!!!!!!! I look the same after a year and they said too bad. That whole place is a total rip off!!!!