Slim Lipo of Abdomen and Flanks So Worth It!

I had slimlipo done in mid September and I am...

I had slimlipo done in mid September and I am thrilled! I had my abdomen and flanks/lower back done. I have always felt like a had a boyish figure with no waist to speak of and now I feel like I have one for the first time. I had regular lipo once before and there was so much bruising and downtime with mediocre results. This procedure was a total breeze in my opinion.

I was under twilight sedation and felt very minor discomfort. You will definitely need someone to drive you home. I had no bruising, just leaked for 24 hours and was tender for a solid two weeks. The hardest part is just being patient to see the great results- and I didn’t have to wait long at all! I saw improvement the day following and it just gets better every day. Instead of going straight down, I actually have a waist for the first time. I will post pictures.

I was lucky to not have any lumpiness. If you do the procedure be very diligent about rolling and massaging so that you get results quicker and prevent any lumpiness. It was significantly more expensive than regular lipo and worth the extra cost in my opinion. Because the laser melts the fat, your body does not go through the trauma of the harsh manual probing and sucking of the large canula. Please follow your post op directions as far as lympatic massage and compression garments and you should have a great result with much less downtime and trauma of regular lipo.

Your results look excellent. I had slim lipo on my neck by Dr. Obi. He is very skilled. I would highly recommend him.
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

One of the top slim lipo docs on the east coast- has more than anyone- can see pictures on website