Silicone Injections

I am a mtf transexual and i ahd silicone injected...

I am a mtf transexual and i ahd silicone injected in to my face and hips to look more femnine, i did it at a persons house andiknow now it is illegal but i know for sure that it was medical grade silicone and that he used to get it froma plastic surgeons office. i'm thinking of going back being a guy.

I injected it in my cheeks, chin and hip, my question is an it be removed and how much would removing it cost, somebody boasted about smart lipo removing it out with the fat and scar tissue that built around it it thistrue? i want to know

Once the silicone is in there, the only way to remove it is to cut it out, which leaves hideous scars. NEVER get silicone injected ANYWHERE, and especially not by a non-physician in a hotel room or something.
Do not do Silicon Injection to your hips and buttocks as to this is a very large volume and it is not administeres by a surgeon. This will do more harm to you than getting that esthetic effect. It is not worth it to look beautiful and yet something inside you is killing you slowly. You could die from Pulmonary Embolism or may form cancer on the injected site. Trust me, my friend die from this silicon injected butt and hips. I hope this will help.
Where can I find this man, I have had everything done, I just want a larger behind.

SILICONE INJECTIONS AND SILICONE INJECTION REMOVAL:

SILICONE INJECTIONS AND SILICONE INJECTION REMOVAL:

Well first of all i'd like to say, if...

FALLEN ANGEL

This review has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. For further information about this, please read the medical expert opinions here.
You are not female, a transsexual KNOWS she is a girl from as far back as she can, and I have never known a re assigned female to be able to live, if they had to go back, you should have had therapy FIRST, Did you not see a Dr, that understands standards of care?
did u find anyone who does it... i need it started this week... can u help me ??

Well first of all i'd like to say, if you're a transsexual, make sure you're positively sure about your transition, because once you get silicone it's very hard to remove. Speaking from experience, i had work done, i had my chin, cheeks, hips and butt done, However the work was fine, i never had any problems since Ive got them, besides minor pain that comes and goes in the beginning but that's because your body is trying to heal it's self, with any type of surgical procedure, recovery time is necessary. Ive had the work done 6 years now, and still have no problems with it, or with the appearance, nothing is wrong, i understand that this is a dangerous procedure, but any procedure you do is very dangerous, You really need to know the person that is doing it, research him, and ask your friends if they have gotten it done, so you know what to expect, i understand that some transexuals are not financially secure, and this is the only way for them because of greedy cosmetic surgeons that charge you an arm and a leg to become who you are, and the governments do not recognize transgender people so you get no help with your transition, and your family in most cases have disowned you, so silicone injections are the only way, just be careful and know who's injecting you, once you get injected, do not go over board because you want to be more fem, going over board will make you look like a blow fish and unlike plastic surgeon augmentation, there is no control over the silicone, it's not contained, so you could develop extra scar tissue more than you need and that will make you look disproportionate, so remember less is more, for cheeks, get pumped TWICE ONLY, trust me, again speaking from experience, i went 4 times, your hips you can do up to 4 times, and make sure you tell him , i want a natural look, because you have to be realistic about what you're doing and what you're putting your body through. for my butt i only did it once, and that was enough for me, because your body loses and puts on fat, and as your body goes up and down in size that can cause dents in your ass, i think if you want it to be proportionate with your hips, you should do it once to fill in gaps, but nothing more, my personal opinion. As for injections for the chin, i do not recommend at all, the area will always stay red, not matter how little or how much you put in there, you're better off going to a plastic surgeon and get chin augmentation. that costs about 2500 -3500 depends how greedy your plastic surgeon is, but girls come on now, when there's a will, there's a way *wink* Ok o now i come to, WHEN YOU WANT TO REMOVE THE SILICONE INJECTIONS (speaking from experience) Although i was happy with almost all my work, i was not happy with my chin, i injected too much being naive that it will change my appearance, but like i said earlier, the scar tissue my body produced was too much, so my chin protruded outwards and i looked like a witch, very disproportionate, but it didn't look bad, the things was my old chin was better, i guess you don't know what you got till it's gone, so i wanted to get it fixed after having it for some time, i posted questions on how to remove it on here, and asked different doctors, they all gave me the same answers and scared the shit out of me, " you're in trouble, it's going to get infected, there is no way to remove it, it's very difficult" blah blah blah, nobody was telling me what i needed to know, just lecturing me, i'm going to add that i'm a transexual, and i know many many other transexuals that have and silicone injections for more than 30 years, only one of them that i know of has had problems because she got over pumped so to speak, and she got her breasts injected, which i don't recommend, even i was not that stupid, but what im trying to say is, IF YOU HAVE THEM AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS, DONT SCARE YOUR SELF IN TO THINKING YOU'RE EVER GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS,MOT LIKELY YOU WILL BE FINE - anyway i finally got a doctor to remove the silicone injections from my chin and cheeks, there's nothing wrong with them, i'm not infected, i don't have complications, i just want a different look, i liked my old look better, and i'm thinking of transitioning back, it can be done, we as humans can do anything and everything we want, so i will not let anything set me back on what i feel is right for me, anyway i got the surgery on my chin, it was local anesthesia, it took about 45 min to 1 hour, he got most of it out, stitched me, i have a scar underneath my chin, but it doesn't show and i can get it taken care of with a laser later on at my own convenience, it doesn't show, my chin is taking a little longer to heal, i still don't have all my sensation in my chin, but it looks 100% better, not perfect yet, but i still need time to heal, each body is different, it's been 3 months, i have no redness, no bruising it's all healed, i just have a little bit of swelling and with time me and my doctor think it will heal, i will never get my original chin back, but i will get one that closely resembles it's diameter. I will be getting the silicone removed from my cheek later on this month (may 2011) i will re-post what happens with that, but silicone removal is possible, you just need to find a more experienced plastic surgeon that is willing to actually help somebody instead of scaring and lecturing poor people that know they made a mistake but are reaching out for support. If you ask me, would you get silicone injections again, i would say, for the duration that i had the injections, it did transform me, and the injections served their purpose, without me having my look, my big hips, my augmented looking cheeks, and the cleft on my chin that was erased after the injections, i don't think i would of gotten this far and had the life experiences i did, So i don't regret them, but i would not do them again only fopr the mere fact that if i wanted it removed, like i do now, it's complicated, and you could be deformed after removing it, the doctor really needs to know what he's doing, it would help if you had an MRI before going to consult with a doctor, with an MRI, it's more likely that he will take your case, because he can see exactly where the silicone is injected, now if you're having now complications and like your look and you have nothing wrong with your face, don't unnessarly go get it removed because a doctor says it's gonna get infected, yeah maybe it will, but theres a great chance it wont like so many other happy people that have gotten it done and are happy, don't make any mistakes, i am not deformed, i have no complications, for 6 years i have to emphasize on that, i just want a different look, that's all, my chin surgery was a success, I'm just sharing my personal experiences and information in hope that it may help somebody else that is worrying about this, if you're fine now, you will be fine later, just be a good person, and have faith, you'll be fine. and remember i don't recommend silicone, but if you wanna get it done, go for it, but be cautious and smart about it. love and peace FALLEN ANGEL