Silicone Microdroplets Were Injected to Treat Depressed Acne Scars

Recently I had a few rounds of silicone...

Recently I had a few rounds of silicone microdroplets to treat depressed acne scars in various places on my face. It definitely improved the appearance of the scars and I am happy about that.

However, in one area underneath my eye where the silicone was used to treat the depressed acne scar, I now constantly feel the silicone underneath my left eye to the point where it is a nuisance.

Other than the constant, annoying feeling of the filler underneath my eye, I am very pleased with the results. The depressed scars are lookingmuch better.

I always feel a substance (the silicone filler) under my eye. Is it at all possible to perhaps move that silicone down 1cm by pressing it down? I understand it is permanent, but can it be reduced in any way, or are there any options you can think of to lessen the feel of the filler under the eye? Thank you very much in advance for any help.

Hi RZSS-
I am interested in silicone microdroplet injections for acne scars. I live in Los Angeles. I read you used a doc in California. I am looking for a referral.
Thank you.
I was interested in having some silicone injections around my mouth and nose and now I am nervous. Does this last forever and will it do the job to get rid of the wrinkles? If anyone can help me out with this that would be great!
Hi, I just wanted to know if you were able to get your problem corrected? I'm planning to have some silicone injections for acne scarring this week. Did you have it all done it one appt. or did you have to go back later for another serioes of injections?

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your injections. You might find this related Doctor Q&A page helpful: What can I do about lumps from silicone injections?

Good luck!