After 3 Revision Surgeries, Cohesive Silicone Boobs Are the Best.

I'm in a clinical study for teardrop shaped...

I'm in a clinical study for teardrop shaped cohesive gel implants so I get about $1,100 refund, but I paid upfront $5600. I started completely flat chested with a big butt. I've had 2 other surgeries.

1st was round saline 325cc 34B- too small, too round and totally fake looking, and had ripples. Perfect invisible incisions.

2nd was teardrop saline 380cc 34B- good size, one side overfilled too hard, the other was too soft and rippled, still looked fake, and stupid surgeon inserted facing in instead of outward.

The 3rd was teardrop silicone 395cc 34C- good size, awesome female surgeon, flawless incision under the crease. no rippling, softer feel.

You would never believe I was ever pitifully flat-chested and cannot tell they are fake in a bikini. I just love it! Of course they will never be real but FAKE BOOBS ARE BETTER THAN NO BOOBS!!

I would look fine with bigger to match my lower body, but I'm still happy.

Long Beach Plastic Surgeon

Very Pretty Surgeon. Offers vitamins which means she's open minded. Very updated and talented. One of top American Surgeons according to the Plastic Surgery Board. She is chosen to conduct clinical trials and has to followup with me for 10 years. I just love her bedside manner. <3 <3

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.