Salicylic Peel for Mild Acne (Forehead, Nose and Cheeks) - India

Acne on forehead and nose.I had 4 acne...

Acne on forehead and nose.I had 4 acne peels(salicylic peels). After the 3rd peel, the doctor suggested I take Isotroin-20(Isotretinoin 20mg). I have taken it for almost 20 days now. I see no results. Is there a fast way to remove acne?

I had mild acne. Mainly forehead and nose. Very rarely on my cheeks. I had 4 acne peels(salicylic peels). The personel at the beauty clinic removed the comedones with the white head remover. Now acne on my forehead has increased a lot. After the 3rd peel, the doctor suggested I take Isotroin-20(Isotretinoin 20mg). I ve been taking these tablets for 20 days now(one each day). I dont see a reduction in my acne. I am get painful big pus filled pimples on my forehead now and some on the edges of my temple. Does this medicine have any side effects in the long run? Is removal of comedones a regular process in the Salicylic peel? Is there any other chemical peel I can try?

It had cleared up for a year. Now it is erupting...

It had cleared up for a year. Now it is erupting again :-( .. Need to spend some more money again.. bohoooo.. I am letting my derm loot me... :-( Dont know how to make my skin stronger. It starts erupting if i step out in the sun, if i apply light make-up. It just doesnt seem to stay clear.

I dint get any results. Its temporary repair. Not sure about the long term side effects of the medication and the treatment