Pixel CO2 Laser for Slight Acne Scars and Uneven Texture

I had the pixel co2 laser resurfacing procedure 3...

I had the pixel co2 laser resurfacing procedure 3 weeks ago for some slight acne scars and uneven texture.

I now feel under my skin in an area that I had no problems before hard lines/lumps under my skin and some that are visible on the surface as well. The hard lines under my skin then make the areas around them look like depressions. This also has happened in the center of my cheek with a line of deep little lumps with slightly depressed areas on either sides. My skin texture looks awful and overall I am extremely regretful having done this procedure because my skin is worse now than it has ever been and I cannot forsee it getting back to normal.

I am having an awful outcome with my face looking scarred and ruined in places that were perfect before. I need help to determine the next step to help me get some of my skin to at least be smooth again.

One of my main concerns now is determining what this tissue is, is it scar tissue? How can I break it up because it is causing my skin to look awful, uneven, rough, and scarred.

Hello to the 2 ladies above. I had the same procedure for acne scarring and uneven skin pigmentation 32 days ago (today is June 30th 2011). I too have the same results as you both described. I no longer have the darker skin pigments from the sun, but I do have these so called lines or raised areas. For me, the areas turn white or lighter in color and are raised. Some have what I will call, erupted for lack of better words. Its as if the harder skin tissue (scars?) is pushing its way to the surface. With warm soaks, Glytone skin rejuvenation solution and patience...they have healed and continue to do so. My doctor said in the beginning that I would need 2 laser treatments. I am making an appointment with her this week to address the issues. Let me know your results.
I just had the procedure 2 weeks, 3 days ago. I am horrified, I have the everything you described in your post. Were you able to resolve the problem? I am meeting with one of the top laser surgeon in the world on Monday to see if anything can be done. PLEASE let me know if you were able to solve the problem, and if so, how. I am sitting here in devastation. I hope to hear back from you