Dented scar that I had on my leg - Scar Revision - San Clemente, CA

I had been consulting with many local plastic...

I had been consulting with many local plastic surgeons to revise a wide, dented scar that I had on my leg. One doctor suggested tissue expanders but the price was ten thousand dollars which was too much for me, so then I consulted with another doctor which convinced me to have Restylane injected in my scar to improve the dent but that still made no difference. I continued to consult with other doctors that gave me no hope because they would tell me that my scar was too wide for revision.

I was ready to give up when I found my Dr's web page and saw he had revised a scar similar to mine. I am really glad that I went to him. I will always be so thankful to him since he was the one that was able to improve the appearance of my scar after the scar excision, now my scar is as thin as a pencil line and there is no more dent and it is already fading away. He is the best of the best.

Orange Plastic Surgeon

made my wide scar thin

This is the operation that I want for my dented elbow scar. I have a much bigger one, I'm sure. Would scar revision be covered by insurance?
Would you mind sharing what your procedure was? I have been on a series of consultations for my dented scar with simmilar suggestions given to me that I feel are not right.
Is there any scar conceals that really cover? i been looking for something with not success. I do not have money for surgery,i have some round shape scar on my leg, and i never used skirt or go to the beach or short, please if anyone know a good scar conceals, cover or something else, please post it,
i have a scsr on my leg that's at least 7in long and 4 inches wide. wow i wish you could tell me who your dr is i am shopping around
I was thinking about buying the sheets and the cream for my scar that I had for over five years. It is about 3 inches long and 1 inch wide on my thigh. It has a little texture (it is a glass cut i should have gotten stitches for).