Excited to Have the Butt I Always Wanted! - San Leandro, CA

I have always wanted a curvy figure, a nice round...

I have always wanted a curvy figure, a nice round butt. I was blessed with big boobs and not so big butt. Finally I found a perfect doctor to get my procedure done with, I found him here actually. I can not wait! I'm so excited, well a little nervous but I know that this will make me feel so much better about myself. My surgery is on Dec 16!!

Updated on 5 Dec 2011:

So I was sitting here thinking of why exactly have I always wanted a bigger booty, and I remembered that my cousins got lucky and had a J.Lo booty.. Everyone would always say they looked amazing and " oh wow they have perfect bodies" then they would say I was pretty and that's it >:(! , but now it's my turn! Yay!! I can not wait for my J.Lo booty!!

Updated on 5 Dec 2011:

I just posted some before pictures, do you guys think I have enough fat for a big one? maybe about 800ccs? please helpUpdated on 12 Dec 2011:I'm so excited! I can not believe I'm only 3 days away!!Updated on 15 Dec 2011:Today is my pre-op, my hubby is driving me thank God because it's a 6hr drive! I can not wait to get there to see how many ccs I'm going to get!

So yesterday I went to buy some dresses, (I took some before pictures that I will post later) I tried one of them on and I didn't like how it looked, but that will change soon! LolUpdated on 15 Dec 2011:Today I went to my pre-op! Dr Hegg said that he can get me 1000-1200 per per each butt cheek!! I'm very excited for tomorrow morning!Updated on 18 Dec 2011:So today is day 3 post-op, I feel much better than yesterday but I'm very swollen. The hardest thing to do right now is sleep, I'm sleeping on my belly and that's painful since I had the lipo done their. I wanted to tell you guys of what happened right after my surgery, I woke up crying then laughing my husband says, then I was saying that I was hungry lol!. I don't remember anything not even the drive to the hotel.Updated on 20 Dec 2011:I'm still very swollen, but you can see a difference already :)Updated on 20 Dec 2011:My sister came over to see me and she was shocked! Lol she says I look so big! I feel very happy, and I'm going to do all that I can to keep almost all the fat. I was wondering what happens when I have kids, will I loose my shape? Does anyone know?
San Leandro Plastic Surgeon

I feel that he listened to exactly what I wanted, and he gave me just that. Staff is very friendly and they answer all you questions and concerns as well.

Time4changes,

Hey well my recovery has been great I'm loving my results, just anxious for the swelling to go down :/ I returned to work a week after. I'm usually very active do the pain was not as bad. The bruising and swelling I could totally complain about but nothing u can't handle. I haven't really sat on my butt soo if your work engagements require that u do I would try to accommodate a seat where your butt doesn't touch . My scars are very small and they are all healing well. As for my recovery I stood at a near by hotel in oakland. I'm
From Los Angeles so I needed someone there to help me. I would reconsider going through this solo just because it is quite difficult to get up and do your usual daily activities without the help of someone. It's day 8 and ive been at work since day 6 standing but working ! I hope that helps
That really helps!! I hope recovery is getting easier and easier and you're retaining all the booty you hoped for back there! I only wish I can have a quicker recovery like you. I have a little over 2 weeks left til the big day. Let me know if you think of any tips or anything that would ease my tension. I'm now going through my shopping list... (i.e. pain meds, soup, crackers, etc.). Did you drain out of any of your incisions at all after surgery? I'm wondering if I should get a waterproof mattress cover. I don't want to stay in a hotel and leave it looking like a crime scene :/. Also thinking back... When would you feel comfortable driving? I may need to drive day 3/4 but not sure if that's unrealistic... I greatly appreciate your input. Thanks again :)
Congratulations! In your review before the surgery, you wrote that he was going to try and inject 1000-1200 cc into each cheek. How much did he actually end up injecting?
Hey pink fairy i just had my bbl done yesterday and im loving the results, i got 1300 in each cheek, has yours gone down dramatically? and how did u do it to leave from san leandro to la did u sit on a pillow? im flying over there so idk if i should sit ona pillow or not
Hi SkinEdippn!

Congrats on your new body! I hope everyday is getting better for you and you're liking the results. Mine is scheduled with Hegg on the 29th this month! I have 2 quick questions if you don't mind...

1) I have work engagements on day 8 and on post op that require me to fly and stand on my feet 10+ hours a day and interact. Do you think I'll have any problems?

2) How are your incisions/scars? I freak out about that part the most I think but from what I understand, they're virtually hidden..

3) Were you local or did you have to find a place to stay/how long? I'll be coming in from out of town by myself and starting to look into aftercare facilities. I know I'd prefer to be left alone but don't know if I can do this alone...

Thanks for your time! I will share my experience afterwards if you'd like also!
Ooops! I PM'd you a duplicate of this. Just added a profile and learning how to use this forum... Sorry! 1 other thing popped in mind.. Since you're around that 8-10 day recovery period I'm questioning.... Would you feel up to dancing now? Weird question I know... I'm just signed up to go to a dancing/network type event for work day 10 post op..
So how's the booty doing has ur shape changed much?
How ya doing girly?
Lol I think just 165 of it is for the insurance ;D thanks good luck on yours too !
Welll I went in for my consultation on December 6th but waited about four to five months for that appointment. Since I had research the doctor prior to my appointment I had already set aside my date for surgery which was initially on january the fourth but I pushed it back to February the 28th due to the holidays. The insurance added just covers any type of treatment due to complications if any after the surgery it's good for thirty days.
Thanks for all the info SkinEdippN!!! How much was the insurance? Good luck on surgery!
Questions 111 I've had my consult with dr. Hegg already and I got quoted the same but because he has to lipo several areas that I requested arms back thighs abdomen. Im 5'4 and weigh 136 and got quoted the same so no worried its probably due to the amount of lipo you require . In total my surgery is going to cost 5565 With post op insurance added
Thanks SkinEdippn! If you don't mind sharing, when did you go in for your consultation and when are you scheduled for surgery? I can't get a formal consultation until MARCH!!! And was wondering how long I have to wait between my consultation and surgery itself. What insurance did you add, what does it cover?
Hi Pinkfairy-

You look great! My friend and I are also interested in getting a bbl from Dr. H. I was wondering if you could give us some info, she almost has the exact body type as you, 5'4" 170lbs. However he is quoting her at $6000 and me $5500 (5'2" 151lbs). Can you tell me how he came up with the price for you? How many and which areas did you have fat taken out from? Did he mention any factors that increases or decreases the price? Thanks for the posts, very helpful! :)
Awww thanks pinkyfairy. I am trying I got a new one today to help shrink my waist more. They really work. As for jellybean19. Your recovery depends on your body. I use a boopy pillow to drive with a small pillow behind my back. I also eat healthier it helps. I do my wheatgrass shots and eat smaller portions. I figure you sepend the money. Don't waist it by going back to bad habits
Hey hun thanks in advance for probably replying to this speedily like you do for all the ladies, and you answer really clearly which is good some people dont lol. Ok so my question is , is 5 weeks no sitting a good idea before I can start to sit using the rolled towel under thigh and behind back trick (or yoga mat rolled up, whichever). I would use a boppy pillow often, butttttt......I am a student so after the 5 weeks I need to be sitting in a chair 3 days of the week for 3-4 hours each of those 3 days....

ALSO: Do you think the pain scale is connected to how much fat is injected? I am only 125 pounds and 5'6 or 165 cm...Allllllllll my fat is in my lower abdomen and waist you know the muffin top, and I dont really want a bigger booty like your lovelyy pics, but obviously a substantial change..So anyway do you think the pain would be less "difficult" to manage depending on how much fat is put in?

And what did your doctor say about eating habits after the surgery? How did you get all your nutrients and vitamins and healthy foods?
I am not sure because I have a store here so I just went in and got it
oh ok, well thank you anyways :). I'm so excited, I can't wait to get it, I want my waist to look like yours!!
So true!! How long does it take to receive it? I just placed the order last night
I hope you like it and it works for you. It is not the most comfortable thing but they say beauty is pain!!!
I just wanted to thank you for all your updates. My surgery is two week away with Dr. Hegg. Im also traveling from LA. Im soooo excited. You look so good!
your welcome! oh wow, good luck I hope everything goes well! are you driving over there? and thank you!!
Yes I'm driving because I didn't want to feel awkward at the airport and uncomfortable on the plane. So a long drive will have to do, so worth it though lol
Yeah that's true, well take some pillows for you way back.. It's going to be a long way back home! But yes it will be worth it!! :)
Did you just lay on ur belly all the way back home?