Excited to Have the Butt I Always Wanted! - San Leandro, CA

I have always wanted a curvy figure, a nice round...

I have always wanted a curvy figure, a nice round butt. I was blessed with big boobs and not so big butt. Finally I found a perfect doctor to get my procedure done with, I found him here actually. I can not wait! I'm so excited, well a little nervous but I know that this will make me feel so much better about myself. My surgery is on Dec 16!!

Updated on 5 Dec 2011:

So I was sitting here thinking of why exactly have I always wanted a bigger booty, and I remembered that my cousins got lucky and had a J.Lo booty.. Everyone would always say they looked amazing and " oh wow they have perfect bodies" then they would say I was pretty and that's it >:(! , but now it's my turn! Yay!! I can not wait for my J.Lo booty!!

Updated on 5 Dec 2011:

I just posted some before pictures, do you guys think I have enough fat for a big one? maybe about 800ccs? please helpUpdated on 12 Dec 2011:I'm so excited! I can not believe I'm only 3 days away!!Updated on 15 Dec 2011:Today is my pre-op, my hubby is driving me thank God because it's a 6hr drive! I can not wait to get there to see how many ccs I'm going to get!

So yesterday I went to buy some dresses, (I took some before pictures that I will post later) I tried one of them on and I didn't like how it looked, but that will change soon! LolUpdated on 15 Dec 2011:Today I went to my pre-op! Dr Hegg said that he can get me 1000-1200 per per each butt cheek!! I'm very excited for tomorrow morning!Updated on 18 Dec 2011:So today is day 3 post-op, I feel much better than yesterday but I'm very swollen. The hardest thing to do right now is sleep, I'm sleeping on my belly and that's painful since I had the lipo done their. I wanted to tell you guys of what happened right after my surgery, I woke up crying then laughing my husband says, then I was saying that I was hungry lol!. I don't remember anything not even the drive to the hotel.Updated on 20 Dec 2011:I'm still very swollen, but you can see a difference already :)Updated on 20 Dec 2011:My sister came over to see me and she was shocked! Lol she says I look so big! I feel very happy, and I'm going to do all that I can to keep almost all the fat. I was wondering what happens when I have kids, will I loose my shape? Does anyone know?
San Leandro Plastic Surgeon

I feel that he listened to exactly what I wanted, and he gave me just that. Staff is very friendly and they answer all you questions and concerns as well.