Went from an A Cup to a Full C Cup W/ Saline Implants...totally Worth It!

I had breast augmentation about 10 months ago now....

I had breast augmentation about 10 months ago now. It was totally worth it! I went from an A cup to a full C cup.

The downtime afterward wasn’t that bad - I was in pain for a few days after the surgery. It was well worth the pain I did have and the money I spent. I had my implants placed underneath the chest muscle, so that made recovery a little longer and a bit more painful.

After surgery, my new breasts seemed really huge and I was worried a bit. After a few weeks, they gradually decreased in size when they settled and the swelling went down. They felt and looked much more natural once I got used to them a few weeks after the surgery. I think my results are natural looking (that’s what I wanted) and I am very happy!

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is so caring. I felt like she genuinely cared about me from the very beginning of the consultation process to my last post-op appointment. The office and medical staff at her practice are all so helpful and friendly.

I am thinking about using this doctor as well for my proceedure but nervous due to some peoples reviews on citysearch.. seems like you had a good experience your results are really great :)
I'll like to get breasts aug. but, I don't know any good doctors!
pefect! wen i turn 40 (ill be 34 next month) im going to get my breasts done also. i love my breasts but as im getting older, i am beginning to droop a bit. i dont have children either. u had a great doctor, i hope mine is that good too...
They look great!