Saline Implants Worth So Far - Gives Life to my Deflated Breasts
- updated 4 years ago
Just had my breasts augmented on 8/18. It is...
- 22 Aug 2009
Just had my breasts augmented on 8/18. It is still too early to say whether I am fully satisfied with them or not. But I do know that I can barely contain my joy of having breasts again. Yes, I like the way they look thus far. I am married with three kids who have been breastfed. I am back at my pre-pregnancy weight and have lost ALL of my breast tissue (I had little to begin with though).
* Like the way they look even though they are riding high (will drop in time, so says my research and the surgeon)
* Makes me feel like a woman and not look like a man
* Gives life to my deflated breasts
* The costs
* The recovery period and pain
* The risks of surgery, which I think I have lucked out on
* The time and research it takes to find the right surgeon
* The possibility of future surgeries to fix problems or to replace ruptured implant(s)
Professional manner, honest; Caring, knowledgeable, and helpful staff