Love my Boobs

Had 2 kids and breastfed both. I went from a 32C...

Had 2 kids and breastfed both. I went from a 32C before my kids, then after weaning, they shrunk to a 32A. They were mushy too!! I decided that I will not be a 28 year old with 88 year old looking breasts!!

I got saline implants, under the muscle, with the incision around the bottom of the areola. I am 5'3" and 110lbs. My implants are 300cc each.

I am now a 32D. I LOVE MY BOOBS!!!! I now feel more womanly since my shape is hourglass. Before I felt like a 12 year old girl with no breasts. Also, the pain was completely bearable....I hardly needed any of my prescribed pain meds.

My doctor is AWESOME!!

Do u have any pics. I'm 5'4 110 pounds and 27yrs old. 32a is my range and I'm looking to upgrade
This was about 4 years ago. My breast have gotten even smaller since then. I am a very small C cup/large B cup. I am going back to my same Dr. in December for an upgrade. I plan on 350-375cc. Hopefully this will get me into a D cup. Her prices did go up a little (about $5500) and there is usually an extra fee for implant replacement, but returning clients get a discount.
Sorry I meant to post this on my own link!!! But I used Dr. Glass in Lafayette, LA!
Lafayette Plastic Surgeon

He suggested the size (which was perfect for me), it was affordable($4000), and I was practically pain free during my recovery time. I hardly needed any pain meds.