Silikon 1000 Injections for Deep Grooves Near Mouth (Age 45)

I am 45 years of age and had noticed some deep...

I am 45 years of age and had noticed some deep grooves near my mouth. The skin had started to sag. I also had some scarring around the sides of my mouth.

I did some research online and had noticed Dr. J's web-site advertising the product Silikon 1000. I really liked his before and after photos online. They looked natural but you could definitely see a marked improvement in each of the patients skin.

I had my Silikon 1000 treatment approximately 2 weeks ago with no bruising! The results are incredible! I look at least 10 years younger and it has left me with a more youthful look!

Dr. J is truly an artist. I have very natural results! I also had Silikon 1000 injected into my lips for a more fuller look! Again, very natural, smooth with no scarring, bumps, etc.! The beauty of Silikon 1000 is that it is PERMANENT! Incredible! :-))

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

you need to fix your review to positive
Your review is marked negative even though it is positive. Not sure if you can edit but you might want to--since there are only 20 reviews, it definitely impacts the overall "recommend" score.