Septorhinoplasty to Remove Small Bump (Male)

I had septoplasty (deviated septum) and...

I had septoplasty (deviated septum) and rhinoplasty to remove a small bump in my nose about a month ago. My nose looked fine from the front, I just wanted the small bump removed, so the work done was not extensive. But this is how i look a month after surgery...extremely swollen, asymetrical, right nostril looks very small compared to left.

What so you think? Is this level of swelling normal and will it subside enough to look at least as good as how i was originally? Or is this how it will more or less look?

asymetrical result

Can you post the name of your surgeon??
I know you posted this a very very long time ago, but is there any changes?
I am in the same position as you. I wish that I had not had the surgery as I know that I looked better prior to it. Has time improved the swelling?
your nose looked WAY better before! i don't know why you even went for the nose job. now it seems wide, deviated, and with uneven nostrils. i feel sad..i hope you can get it resolved.
you looked better before but im in the same position look at my pics why did we bother
Your nose where the bump might have been look swollen to me. I have a feeling this is going to pass. You're a handsome man and you look fine right now but you'll probably look much better in a few months. I'd relax.
Looks alright!
no joke~! i really liked your before nose, now it looks really different, I hope the swelling goes down, they say it takes about a year.
your nose looked wonderful before! I would have never touched it if i were you!