Is This Uneven Swelling or Will I Need Revision

I had open tip rhnoplasty to remove the hump and...

I had open tip rhnoplasty to remove the hump and straighten my nose about a month ago the hump is gone and I'm happy with that but it still seems asymetrical

one month after surgey after taking a pictue one nostril seems higher up and slightly larger with a deeper scar than the other which looks relatively normal. Is this due to swelling and will it even it's self out or will I need revision if possible to fix in a years time?

Hi, i'm having the same problem and i'm only a month post op. Can you tell me if everything evened out a year later? it's been extremely depressing for me.
Hey, I am having the same issue and posted some videos on youtube. My swelling is so hard and it is really numb on one side more than the other so when I push nothing happens :( Check out my blog to see what I mean http://www.youtube.com/user/TineERbeaner Good luck!

Hi Jennace,

Video diaries are really helpful. Would you mind writing a quick review of your experience too? We can embed your Youtube videos in the review; just mention the link when you submit.

Thanks!
--Sharon

It's up to the individual. He is nice, professional and reassuring.