Second Rhinoplasty Proving to Be Worth It

I recently had a second rhinoplasty based on an...

I recently had a second rhinoplasty based on an under correction from my first suregery 12 years ago. This most recent surgery I had the bump removed and the tip slightly rotated to stop drooping.

The pros have been a major improvement in my profile which was my major concern. I have a very small face.

The cons like most surgery is the risk involved. Rhinoplasty is a very detailed and precise surgery--its an art as well as science. Make sure you choose a very experienced surgeon.

I had grafts placed on each side of my tip--up above my nostrils. I'm two weeks out from surgery. As the swelling has gone down,one side of the nose the graft is visible and more pronounced. Will the graft-swelling go down as my nose selling goes down? Could this mean the graft was mis-shaped or too large?

This doctor has over twenty years of experience and is an ent surgeoun and specializes in facial plastic surgery.

What is the name of your doctor? I am looking for one in the NW. Thanks
hi! i'm so glad to hear things finally worked out for you! i was wondering if you could provide the name of the doctor who did your revision? thanks so much!!