I Love my Nose!!

As each week goes by I love my refined nose more...

As each week goes by I love my refined nose more & more & more. My sureon was truly an artist. He suggested a chin implant to balance out my face and he was right!

I so appreciate what he has done for me. I could not be more thrilled. I look great!!

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have heard a lot of horror stories about bad nose jobs and was really frightened but still wanted to have my nose reshaped. I was referred to this surgeon by my primary care doctor and felt very comfortable with the surgeon during the consultation and at the preoperative visit.

wow, you went from an 8 to a 10! congrats!
hi You look so beautiful.Please could you tell me the name of your surgeon. thanks so muchx
you look great, congratulations!
looks amazing do you know if he does corrective surgery please as my surgery went drastically wrong , please look at pics thans lynn
Your chin looks VERY natural. I've seen a lot of bad chin implants. They always seem just a little too strong. But yours is perrrfect! Nose looks great too. :] Awesome improvement.
Wow you look fantastic. I'm sooo happy to finally hear a positive rhinoplasty story, there seems to be so many bad one out there. Congratulations on your new look
Thanks, I'm lovin it!
hey..congrats u look gr8!!!hope mine too goes well as urs:(..how long did it take to obtain this results?coz am only 14 days post operative n am reaaly so depressed coz my bump is still there..shud i worry?..one more thing why did u do a chin augmentation?
WOW!!! You look great with your new nose and chin. What a beautiful difference. Congratulations