Removed Small Bump but Now I Have a Boney Structure on Normal Side of Nose

I so like my new nose profile and has given me...

I so like my new nose profile and has given me more confidence. Problems are as described above.

I wish I had had my op sooner. I did it to get rid of a slight bump I had on my nose froma childhood accident. The doctor recommended to shorthen my nose which was great.

I had a nose op 3 months ago to remove a small bump from the left hand side and shorten my nose. I'm happy with the profile of my nose but the bump has slightly re-appeared - is that normal? surgeon did say bones have memories? however my concern is the right hand side (which was normal before surgery) has a boney type bump from underneath the eye to side of of nose (which is raised) - I discussed it with the surgeon after a month and he siad it was because he moved my nose slightly, he asked me to message it which I have but its still there after 2 months. He did say he would file it down if need be - is that normal and will that not damage the bone?? should he not re-break and re-set?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

He has been good so far, explained everything and was frendly and did what he explained but now depends on how he deals with my problem?!