Worried About Uneven Nostrils After Rhinoplasty

Just 2 and a half months before i had a rinoplasty...

just 2 and a half months before i had a rinoplasty.after the removal of stiches i digged one of my nostrils to remove blood clots as ir was very irritating.now after 2 months the nostril i digged is bigger than the one i didnt. i am relly tensed.do i have to undergo the surgery again?or is there any remedy? please reply.

Just 2 and a half months before i had a rinoplasty...

just 2 and a half months before i had a rinoplasty.after the removal of stiches i digged one of my nostrils to remove blood clots as ir was very irritating.now after 2 months the nostril i digged is bigger than the one i didnt. i am relly tensed.do i have to undergo the surgery again? or is there any remedy? please reply.

Honestly, only you can notice the nostril difference! Your nose looks really GOOD.
When I first looked at your photos, I couldn't even see the difference. I think we tend to be more critical of ourselves than others would be. I had rhinoplasty in June and I have the exact same issue as you (though from the photos I posted, it's not as noticeable because I did not post close-ups). For me, my nostrils were slightly different before, and after the surgery that difference is still there. But I am still happy with the results, and was not striving for perfection. However, if you're concerned, maybe you'll want to address this issue with your surgeon.
I seriously do not see a notable difference. If there is one then it is certainly minor. Plus remember that the healing process could take up to a year, and in some cases two years. So be patient and wait a few more months. I imagine it is probably just your nose healing.