Could Rhinoplasty Be Affecting my Smile?

I wasn't satisfied with original nose size or...

I wasn't satisfied with original nose size or shape, so I decided to get it reshaped. My experience at the clinic was excellent, friendly staff and experienced doctor. I'm not too far along in my recovery, but, so far, I'm satisfied with my result.

I am a post-op for rhinoplasty. I've been recovering pretty quickly and I haven't been having any problems really, other than this: I've noticed that after my surgery, my smile changed. Now, whenever I smile, my top lip doesn't go up as much as it use to and the top teeth barely show. My smile looks not only forced but very, very strange. Why is it like this, is it normal? If so, how long before my smile returns to normal?

Hi Could you please let me know the name of doctor because I am also planning to have one.
I would also be very interested in knowing, at least the Dr.'s initials - it is difficult to find referrals in NC. Thanks!
could u tell me where in north carolina u got ur rhinoplasty?
hey, im 5 days post op from rhinoplasty and have been taking pretty gd care of myself up till today, when some of my friends came over and i couldnt help but smile when a couple of jokes were cracked...... im wondering if this could/ may have damaged my recovery process or nose in any way?
Hello, I had rhino 5 months ago and for the first 6-8 weeks I had a seriously creepy smile- it felt tight when I smiled, the top lip was covering my teeth and, to be honest, I looks a little deranged but that is just the healing process, a mix of swelling and, in some cases, hardened scar tissue that softens with time. My smile is completely back to normal now and I’m sure yours will be too. Hope you love your new nose! :)
Did you not ask your doctor about this?? This is normal. There is a nerve at the tip of the nose that connects to the lips. When it's damaged it affects your smile. When did you have your surgery done? It's been two weeks since mine and I have the same problem, but it gets better every day. If you still can't smile normally after a month or so, go back to your surgeon.