Rhinoplasty Left Me with a Bump Inside my Nose

I had a nose job (Rhinoplasty) 2years ago. After a...

I had a nose job (Rhinoplasty) 2years ago. After a year I noticed that A small bump appeared inside my nose where they did the incision and insert the silicon inside. (I'm not really sure if it's called silicon or something). All Throughout that years the small bump either bleed or its always wet and I had to carry a tissue with me to wipe it everywhere I go.

Now this is 2009. That bump started to disappear. But then I notice a white thing stuck on that same place where I had the bump. I tried to peak inside my nose and I really saw a white hard thing coming out from where I had the incision. My guess is, it is the silicon itself that is starting to come out.

Can anybody tell me what it is and would it do any damage to my nose? Is it really possible that the silicon itself would come out of the skin?? It also bleeds sometimes. It doesn't hurt though but I'm really worried. How does a surgical clinic charge for a check-up? And how much does it usually cost? I hope someone can answer my question and I would appreciate any referral for a good surgeon that doesn't cost a lot.

Updated on Jul 21, 2009

Had a Rhinoplasty 2years ago and now the silicon was exposed and is coming out of my nose. Want to have it remove as soon as possible but I'm not sure how much it would cost me here in US since I had to done in Asia and it's way cheaper there. How much does a removal of a previous Rhinoplasty cost? No other operation need just removal of the Silicon.

Very far