Difficult Emotionally - Want the Nose Droop to Return a Bit!

Did not expect the emotional turmoil of the...

Did not expect the emotional turmoil of the dramatic change. Not able to recognize myself and have lost sense of ethnic identity that I had. Regret doing it.

Did not prepare me for level of changes/ Did not provide enough options.

Hey Rani-- would like some update from you since i'm going thru the same right now.
I'm very depressed about the results too. I'm only 2 months post op. I hope I can live with my new face. My nose was crooked and I wanted a straight one but now I look like an elephant.
Rani2009, I read your post and thought you might be interested in being a part of our upcoming episode: Did you or someone you know go under the knife with high expectations only to be deeply disappointed by the outcome? Have you experienced unexpected consequences as a result of your cosmetic surgery? Do you feel the surgeon botched the job? Are you now facing the decision of whether to undergo another procedure to fix the mistake? Or are you trying to find a way to come to terms with the results? Perhaps your surgery has burdened you financially or you're suffering from a related infection or other complications. Or maybe your treated area came out flawless but you're dismayed because you're facing backlash from your ethnic group, social circle, or family. If you appear to be between the ages of 16 and 28 and feel you're suffering as a result of your elective surgery, MTV wants to hear from you. Email us at plastic@mtvn.com and tell us as much about your situation as possible. Also, please be sure to include your name, location, phone number, and as many photos that detail your story as possible (before & after). Deadline for submissions is November 6 so please email today! ABOUT THE SHOW: Since its first episode in 1998, Emmy award winning True Life has provided a window into the struggles, hopes, and dreams of young people. Narrated solely by its characters, each episode documents the unusual--and often remarkable--circumstances of real individuals, whether it's about soldiers returning from Iraq, deaf teenagers, or people living with autism. We've given all of them--and hundreds of others--the opportunity to tell their own stories directly to their peers in this powerful series that uniquely reflects the experiences and cultures of this generation. I look forward to hearing back from you, -- Lauren plastic@mtvn.com Associate Producer TRUE LIFE
I feel exactly the same about losing my ethnic identity and the depression is great. Did you get a revision done? If so, let me know how it turned out, I really need help too. Thanks!
Dont worry,the same happened to me..no bump but im a completly different person. Give it some time and see how it looks,if it doesnt work out then go for a revision rhinoplasty.