Rhino..Internationally

I am very happy with everything only con is that...

I am very happy with everything only con is that my tip is still numb 13 months later. I had mine done in Dominican Republic

He was awesome, very charismatic and professional I am very excited and happy!

ok whats the doctors name? if you dont wanna post at least inbox the people...jeeehz
Dude what's the point of posting a review if there's no NAME? Please help the ppl up here and post a name.
Hi Jessica, I have been considering rhinoplasty for the last few years since I am very unsatisfied with the appearance of my nose, but the prices of such procedure in the US are completely ridiculous. I am Dominican and I have considered having it done down there, but after seeing the very "Jackson" like results of a good friend of mine's surgery a few years ago, I have become very hesitant about it. The work they did on you is beautiful and I was wondering if you could please share the information of the Doctor who operated you. Your help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
PLEASE PLEASE, can you tell the doctor name, im just sooo interested about it, yours just went beautiful, congratulation, well thanks, hope your answer my petition.
Would you be able to send me the info of your surgeon? It would be greatly appreciated.
Hi. I just contacted a Dr. Hernandez in the DR, Santo Domingo. The range starts from $2,800 to $3,500. Please tell me the name of the doctor you used. I want to perform the surgery this month.
Hello Rockaway, I just want to know if you did went to see Dr. Hernandez? and how was the result? I want to go see him next month too, but I'm kind of nervous about the fact that he's all the way in Dominican Republic. Please tell me about your surgery
thanks
jo
Hey Jessica hope you and ur nose are doing good. I'm Dominican and I have a wide nose and want to do rhino on it,If it's possible can u recommend where and who u went to for the surgery. thank you for taking the time, hope to hear from u soon.