After Rhinoplasty - Columella Folded Over/ Mangled Looking

I got my rhinoplasty/septoplasty over two weeks...

I got my rhinoplasty/septoplasty over two weeks ago, and I was unprepared for all that went along with it. My doctor originally told me I would be better in a week, most of the swelling would be gone, and I would have minimal scarring.

I have had three throat infections, a chest infection, sores in my mouth and throat, and now the inside of my left nostril is bright red and inflamed. Apparently my immune system is severely depressed.

After surgery two weeks ago, my doctor left some stitches in for another two weeks. My columella is distorted and mangled looking. It folds over itself. I have searched the web for ANYONE who had this issue with a rhinoplasty/septoplasty, but have not found anything. My doctor has been on vacation, but when he saw it, he didn;t really answer my question (his response was the standard "You can;t judge the nose now, wait for all the swelling to go down")

My columella is distorted and mangled looking. It folds over itself. I have searched the web for ANYONE who had this issue with a rhinoplasty/septoplasty, but have not found anything. My doctor has been on vacation, but when he saw it, he didn;t really answer my question (his response was the standard "You can;t judge the nose now, wait for all the swelling to go down") I am very scared that I may need more surgery. The whole experience has been terrifying.

Are you able to post a picture of your nose? It could be very helpful since what you describe sounds a bit out of the ordinary.

I am still not sure...