Asymmetry in Nostrils

I had septo-rhinoplasty a month ago to straighten...

I had septo-rhinoplasty a month ago to straighten my nose (as it went slightly to the right) and also a small hump. My left nostril is now curved and slightly smaller and my left nostril is more angular now and has a pointed edge. I think I still have swelling because the nostrils are still hard. I am hoping this effect will become less pronounced as the swelling goes down. The rest of my nose is ok - so far the bridge is straighter. I still feel that I have a way to go before it has completely gone and it looks more natural and part of me.

I was hoping for some advice. I think I still have swelling because the nostrils are still hard. Do you think this effect might be less pronounced as the swelling goes down. What might have caused this? thanks :)

I have the exact same problem. I had an open septorhinoplasty a month ago (May 19) and there is still a lot of swelling, but if you research, and if your doctor was smart enough he would have told you that it will take ATLEAST 5 months before you notice a great improvement. Think about what they did to the noses? The amount of trauma involved? The fact of the matter is, there isn't a lot of blood vessels in that area to promote the swelling to resolve. It takes time, I too am very anxious, but this is one of those things that we just have to wade out my friend.

havent made my mind up yet