Continuous Bleeding After Asian Revision Rhinoplasty / Implant

I just had asian revision rhinoplasty 5 weeks ago...

I just had asian revision rhinoplasty 5 weeks ago to make nose straighter and an implants was put in.

The nose has been healing quite well until about a week ago when my nose started to bleed where there used to be stitches. The stitches are gone now, however the cuts seem to be not fully healed yet. I am taking some antibiotics just in case there is an infection but the bleeding still continues though out morning and night for over a week now. There are not a lot of blood but just enough that the blood dries up and almost clog up the right side of my nose when the implant was put in.

I travelled to Vietnam because apparently it is cheaper to get the surgery there. The overall experience was okay, however with some recent complications I am not too sure if it was worth it.

Updated on Sep 30, 2009
I wanted a higher bridge and was unhappy with my nose. I also had procedure to make my nostril smaller and I was happy with that result.

Should I be concerned, what should I do?

Hi Kristyne, I was considering getting rhinoplasty done in Vietnam, how did your end result go? Did it stop bleeding? May I ask who your surgeon was?