Nose Looks Broken 4 Months After Revision Tip Surgery - United Kingdom

My surgeon injected a steroid into the nose and I...

My surgeon injected a steroid into the nose and I have been advised to massage and tape it. But looking at my pictures are very very upsetting.

I had a Septo-rhinoplasty 18 months before I had a...

I had a Septo-rhinoplasty 18 months before I had a revision surgery on just my nose. It has now been 4 months since the 2nd operation. My nose bridge and tip is very swollen but most concerningly, one side of the septum has a tiny lump and is highly swollen. This gives the appearnce of a broken nose and one nostril look bigger than the other. I did not have my nose broken in the 2nd op so how did this shift occur? Is this asymmetry permenant or will i need a third op to fix it?

Hi, it has been nearly 2 years since my revision...

Hi, it has been nearly 2 years since my revision rhinoplasty. The swelling has subsided but the small lump on the side is still present. It is not apparent that this small bulge is actually a muscle in the nose protruding outwards causing my nose tip to look larger. Also when I smile, the muscles in my nose lift the side of my nose upwards making me look strange.

I have seen the surgeon and she has now decided to re-do my rhinoplasty removing part of the muscle and reducing my tip free of charge, with me just paying hopsital costs.

The second operation was worth it. I am Asian and my nose was significantly large. From the before and after pics, the difference is visible following the two operations. My surgeon advised me that it can take 2-3 operations to reduce nose size significantly.

I am very confident after this operation, I will have the small (Kim Kardarshian) nose I have also wanted. Any questions, please ask me. I will keep you updated.

Good communication with surgeon

Good luck with your next op, wanttobepretty. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)