Restylane for Tear Trough Hollows - So Far So Good!

I had restlyane injections for tear trough hollows...

I had restlyane injections for tear trough hollows a few months ago. It's definitely the kind of subtle change I'm looking for as I'm only 31 - I don't want to look too plumped up or plastic. The dark circles are greatly diminshed and I think it gives me a refreshed look.

Due to the site of injection (under eyes), I did experience a bit of swelling and bruising. It was nothing extreme or embarassing, but if you don't want someone to ask you --"oh, what happened?!", then maybe lie low for a couple days. Otherwise, I've noticed no side effects and now I'm just curious as to how long it lasts.

My advice is to DEFINITELY find someone qualified and competent w/ these injections. I can see how this could go horribly wrong. Don't just let anyone mess with your face and find a facial plastic surgeon!

I had restylane injections under my eyes about a week and a half ago. I only had one syringe split between both eyes. I, so far, do not see a huge improvement and kinda feel like both eyes have been more puffy then normal. Has anyone else had alergy like symptoms after under eye injections? Stuffy nose, watery eyes, etc.
Pittsburgh Facial Plastic Surgeon