Restylane Lumps in Creases Above Eyebrows - What Went Wrong? What Can I Do?

To fill in creases that were showing above my...

To fill in creases that were showing above my eyebrows. Procedure performed 3 weeks ago.

I now have noticable lumps in my forehead. Massaging the lumps doesn't help it just moves them around. They are very contoured and noticable from all angels. The most disappointing thing is, it didn't decrease the lines above my eyebrows at all, which is what I had the procedure for.

The doctor I saw is supposed to be one of the best.

What went wrong? What can I do to fix this? How long will it take for restylane to go away natrually?

I had botox and some restylane a couple of months ago, I cannot say for sure , but just aound that time I started feeling facial pain especially around the cheek and nose ...Can this be possible ???
The restylane won't go away for months. If you want it dissolved quickly then there is an enzyme called 'hylauronidase' (branded hydase or vitrase) that will break down hylauronic acid filler (juvederm/restylane) very quickly. However, some people have a hypersensitivity reaction to hyaluronidase so make sure you go to someone who is experienced using it. Get an allergy test on your arm before you let them inject it in your face. Hyaluronidase should be administered in very small amounts and the product should be very dilute. A lot of your skin is also made up of hyaluronic acid (like restylane) so some doctors think that hyaluronidase can also affect your natural tissue (leaving indents in your skin etc). Do you own research before having hyaluronidase injections! Ask the doctor about all the risks. Let us know how you get on.

See above