After Restylane I Have More Under Eye Bags Than I Began with

I decided to have some very small troughs under my...

I decided to have some very small troughs under my eyes injected w/ Restylane during another major procedure when I was under general anesthesia. When I woke up my eyes were hugely puffy and bruised on one side but I wasn't worried because it was newly done and I assumed the bags would go down.

Now, I had very little of the trough lines to begin with and mainly on one side but I wanted the area to be completely flat so I didn't have to always painstakingly try to get the conclear in that area to hide it. After the bruising and some of the puffiness went away I am basically left with bags that I didn't have before and I am really unhappy with it.....they are worse than ever now and I have to wait until all of the Restylane is re-absorbed...it has been 3 months and I still have the bags.

I had read so much about how this is a miraculous procedure and it takes years off your appearance but something went very wrong with mine and I paid 1250.00 to have it done by a very well known PS in LA.........I need to get this fixed and he recommended injecting the area again but I would have to pay again too........not cool at all.

It's impossible to tell how your body will react because my PS is a well known and highly recommended doctor