Restylane in Forehead Looks "Worm-like"

Help! I had restylane injected into my forehead...

Help! I had restylane injected into my forehead and it looks almost "worm-like" now. it bothers me so much and i really want to remove it.

i heard you can inject Hyaluronidase to dissolve it, but how much does that cost and how many times do you have to do it in order for it to be fully dissovled? PLEASE PLEASE HELP!! im devastated!

I live in upstate NY but would travel if needed. How do you find a good, reliable, experienced Doctor. Please...I don't want to look like this for the rest of my life.
Quite frankly, if your result is as bad as you say then your doctor should give you a full refund for the restylane fiasco or (if you still have some trust left) the doctor should administer the hyaluronidase for free. Before rushing to get the hyaluronidase, please be aware that some people have a hypersensitivity reaction to hyaluronidase so make sure you go to someone who is experienced using it. Get an allergy test in your arm before you let them inject it in your face. Hyaluronidase should be administered in very small amounts and the product should be very dilute. Sometime more than one round of injections is required with a couple of weeks in between to get rid of the filler entirely. A lot of your skin is also made up of hyaluronic acid (like restylane) so some doctors think that hyaluronidase can also affect your natural tissue (leaving indents in your skin etc). Do you own research before having hyaluronidase injections! Ask the doctor about all the risks. Good luck!

Here are some links to help answer your question about cost:

Hyaluronidase cost map

What does hyaluronidase cost?

Hope this helps and good luck with whatever you decide to do.