Random Pain 2 Months Post Getting Breast Implants (26 Y/o, A Cup to C Cup)

I am 26 years old and I recently got breast...

I am 26 years old and I recently got breast implants 2 months ago. I went from an A cup to a C Cup, silicone implants.

My experience was mixed. The doctor who did my surgery was great but immediately after the surgery I started to feel a little depressed. At first I wasn't happy with the way my body looked an it took some time for me to get used to the new me. I am finally happy with the results however, I question if I made the right decision still as now my concerns involve the health risks that may arise if any.

A couple of days ago I started feeling a little pain directly below my left nipple. The pain feels like a bruise. I only feel the pain when I touch the area or when I move a certain way. I don't see any bruising on the outside of my breast nor have I noticed any changes in appearance. The pain just came out of nowhere. I am concerned because I have not felt any pain post- surgery until now.
I had a reduction 15 years ago but I can tell you I had nerve endings connecting with sharp pains and soreness for up to two years after. They felt like bee stings but they are normal and I have more sensation now than before. I was 20 yrs old and a DD. Plus you should have been told that there is always a hormonal swing when you mess with mother nature. I was up and down emotionally for a year after the surgery. Sometimes you'll forget you had the surgery and wake up surprised to find the change. It happens just roll with it.
Dr. Fernando Quintana

It's hard to have a doctor outside of the country.