Random Pain 2 Months Post Getting Breast Implants (26 Y/o, A Cup to C Cup)

I am 26 years old and I recently got breast...

I am 26 years old and I recently got breast implants 2 months ago. I went from an A cup to a C Cup, silicone implants.

My experience was mixed. The doctor who did my surgery was great but immediately after the surgery I started to feel a little depressed. At first I wasn't happy with the way my body looked an it took some time for me to get used to the new me. I am finally happy with the results however, I question if I made the right decision still as now my concerns involve the health risks that may arise if any.

A couple of days ago I started feeling a little pain directly below my left nipple. The pain feels like a bruise. I only feel the pain when I touch the area or when I move a certain way. I don't see any bruising on the outside of my breast nor have I noticed any changes in appearance. The pain just came out of nowhere. I am concerned because I have not felt any pain post- surgery until now.
Dr. Fernando Quintana

It's hard to have a doctor outside of the country.

I had a reduction 15 years ago but I can tell you I had nerve endings connecting with sharp pains and soreness for up to two years after. They felt like bee stings but they are normal and I have more sensation now than before. I was 20 yrs old and a DD. Plus you should have been told that there is always a hormonal swing when you mess with mother nature. I was up and down emotionally for a year after the surgery. Sometimes you'll forget you had the surgery and wake up surprised to find the change. It happens just roll with it.