Radiesse Under Eye Bruising and Swelling - 6 Weeks

I had Radiesse from a board certified plastic...

I had Radiesse from a board certified plastic surgeon under my eyes 6 weeks ago. My left lower eye-lid and cheek are pretty good, although a very light small red bruise persisting on that side, but my left eye is horrible! A lumpy ridge on the lower orbital ridge with a large red bruise below that. My doctor has been having me massage it, and is doing ultra-sound on it weekly, but it's been very up-and-down.

I haven't read about anyone else using ultrasound on this board. Is it really helpful, or is there anything else I can do? It is really sad, and I am so depressed. It really doesn't seem to be getting better. I must say this surgeon has done other procedures for me that have been fantastic. But this is really upsetting. I have to use large amounts of makeup and even that doesn't cover it. Help please!

Anyone else ever heard of using ultrasound for Radiesse lumpiness and discoloration for under eye filler? If so, did it help?

he has done many procedures for me which turned out fantastic and I trusted him implicitly. I think this has just gone wrong.