Radiesse in Nasolabial Folds and Cheeks

I had Radiesse injections in naso-labial folds and...

I had Radiesse injections in naso-labial folds and upper cheek. I had prior finished having a laser procedure.

I wanted to have my Botox and Radiesse following this procedure, even though I was very sore and swollen.

I had Radiesse injections in naso-labial folds and upper face area. Does the substance ever migrate or does it stay put? What about activities in the next week, intense cardio, other?

No, Radiesse is a calcium-based microspheres that forms a “scaffold” to support and stimulate the growth of your own collagen. Not only fills but rebuilds your skin’s foundation. There is very little to no down-time involved in this procedure. In fact, most patients return to their normal, daily activities right after their visit.
Dear Dr. Katz, I have been reading this site avidly and I must say that you have NOT been reading it! So many people are having problems with allergic reactions and so many had bad bruising and swelling. Read about it and please do not inform patients that they can immediately return to their "normal daily activities" unless they wish to be seen looking like freaks! People can bruise or swell. What's worse is hearing about the lumps and bumps and migrations -- probably if the skin is too thin or injections are done poorly. Please do your research!

I am happy with his work, now as in the past