Radiesse and Swelling - my Smile is Distorted and I Look Like a Chipmunk

Experienced swelling right after radiesse...

Experienced swelling right after radiesse injection, was told to massage it, and now I look like chipmunk. does this go away? My smile is distorted.

Can massaging the area where radiesse was injected, right after getting it injected, increase swelling?

qualified

The only person qualified to massage the area is the injector. In my experience, this can cause more bruising but may be needed at the time of the procedure to get correct placement. Please consult your physician.

Did you just get it done? when i first got mine done I looked very swollen like a chipmunk, or like I had been stung by a bee. the person I had do it was an injection instructor and specialist and teaches doctors how to inject it. I called her and she said that it was just my tissues swelling around the product and to just wait 2 weeks, will after 2 week I have to say that I look great! it will most likely get better. good luck!
I hate radiesse..it is the worst thing I ever got talked into. I look like a chipmunk and my face looks swollen like a blowfish! I do not recommend.
I too have had Radiasse in the corners of the mouth. I was told to gently massage and use ice when it was tender and alittle swollen. You may have been too vigorous and applied too much pressure. I am pleased with my results.