Too Much Filler to Correct Facial Fat Reduction

I went to a dermatologist regarding a scar I...

I went to a dermatologist regarding a scar I developed after a dermabrassion, he treated me with carboxy therapy which in the long run reduced A LOT of my facial fat on one side (the jaw line) i looked deformed. He said we could use a filler on that area.

The problem is that he put more than needed. It does not look that bad but my face does look uneven from one side to the other and I don't like how i look overall. He said it lasts up to 3 years (its been barely a year and i still have a lot).

Good experience, howerver I feel that I had too much filler injected. I dont like it that it lasts too long. It's risky if you dont like the results.

My question is if after those 3 years is it possible my face would grow facial fat again in that area? or would i need a filler forever? I want my regular face, i dont like the way i currently look. Thank you.

I have never heard radiesse can last up to 3 years. I heard that someone claim their was still good in 14 months and that is the longest I ever heard off.
thanks for your comment. Hopefully it doesn't last that long.