Radiess Injections to Straigthen the Nose Bridge

Hi. I just had a Radiesse nose injection a few...

Hi. I just had a Radiesse nose injection a few days ago on my nose (used to look too non-masculine, artificial and curvy after my first rhinoplasty 5 years back and I hated empty dip in the middle of the nose bridge)... so now I went to a new doctor and it is filled in with Radiesse and the bridge is straigthened out, but now I can already see the nose shape sort of starting to go back to what it used to look like and I am frightened that instead of lasting the typical average of a 1 year, what if my Radiesse goes away in a few days? Is that even possible? The reason I fear this is because after going back to the original rhinoplasty surgeon who had screwed up my nose and sharing with her my concern, she immediately injected something (wouldn't tell me what it was) and I got really happy, only to find out that a few days later it went away. I hope I don't get screwed over again!

I did the Radiesse nose injection because after a rhinoplasty, my nose looked fake and curvy. I did the filling to fill in the nasty "gap", or "dip" on the bridge to make it look more straight and natural and more masculine.

I am frightened that instead of lasting the typical average of a 1 year, what if my Radiesse goes away in a few days? Is that even possible? The reason I fear this is because after going back to the original rhinoplasty surgeon who had screwed up my nose and sharing with her my concern, she immediately injected something (wouldn't tell me what it was) and I got really happy, only to find out that a few days later it went away. I hope I don't get screwed over again! Also, is it true that after a few Radiesse nose injections, I won't need to do any more because my nose will start looking more straight already?

Seemed very knowledgeable

How does it look now? I am in a similar situation as you. Had a rhinoplasty two months ago and I have this dip in the upper bridge area and want it corrected. I was considering the Radiesse, but from my previous experience, it went away very quickly and also formed nodules in some spots.