Radiesse Treatment Made Me Feel Unwell

Had the radiesse done two days ago, and i dont...

had the radiesse done two days ago, and i dont feel well. i really cant tell how im feeling, but i just dont feel good after the radiesse.

I just had this done and have the same weird feeling. How did things turnout for those you posted a few years ago?
I had Radiesse under my eyes 14 days ago and my 'weird' feeling started a couple days ago, after all the swelling went down. I dont feel bad. Im not sick, I just feel bizarre and "not normal", like Marisa said. . Kinda like after I take over the counter sinus medicine ... spacey and detached . Can anyone relate?? :(.
I had radiesse injected into my nose. .8cc. I have a heavy feeling in my nose on the tip. I have pain in my top front teeth. I feel like I have a sinus infection. I have pressure that is driving me crazy. I had it done in mid Sept. Did your symptoms go away? I am a little past the 3 month mark and I feel awful. Please answer back! Anyone who has a similar issue please respond.
Hello- I had radiesse put in my nose back in mid Sept. I am having terrible sinus pressure at the tip of my nose and front 2 teeth. It is driving me crazy. It is a little past the 3 month mark and i think the product is starting to settle. I was wondering if your reaction has gone away? Has anyone else had these issues?
Amy, I was injected nine weeks ago and am still suffering. I have the same symptoms and then some. I am hoping you are feeling better! This is hell and I just wish I could get rid of the product and be back to normal.
Marisa, I did get achy... i wonder if it is a an actual allergy or a physical reaction to the foreign body. I had no problems after about the third day. How did it work out?
I felt achy and tired, with the injections very hot and swollen. I was nervous about infection, but it went away within a few days.
I had 2 syringes on my marionette lines and my checks on Aug.13th. I had no swelling it was like I had nothing done. I had a fever for 3 days sweating really bad.I had thought that was a waste of money I can't see any change. On the 7th day I woke up the left side of my face was huge and a huge baggy bubble under my eye. I went back and they didn't know why I had a delayed reaction and said to give it time up to 21 days. The whole next week nothing changed. Then on the 14th day I woke up and the right side swelled up and the same baggy puffy thing under both eyes. I paniked.Thanks to this website I called a Plastic Surgeon.He never had this happen to any patients and thought I had the injections in my eye hollows and was surprised. He gave me 5 days of Medrol. Today is the 3rd day of taking them and the left side has gone down a little and the right side seems more swelled and I still have that baggy things under my eyes. I am being told it's some kind of reaction.I am afraid to wake up in the morning and face what I look like.The left side has a lump on the side of my bottom lip and there is a lump by my chin That's not where I had it injected. What's scarey is people posted they have taken steriods and the swelling comes back. I made a big mistake. have never had bad reaction to anything I have ever done.
I had this done on Thurs.@10:00am,by evening I started feeling wierd.Friday morning my head felt heavy and I ended up having a fever and sweating all nite. Today I feel better but just not normal. Is this what you felt? This is the only comment I could relate to