Veneers on 2 Front Teeth but Still Very Crowded - Could I Get Braces/invisalign on Top of my Veneers?

I had braces first but my mother couldn't pay to...

I had braces first but my mother couldn't pay to complete the treatment. so my teeth were straight when they took off the braces. after a couple months, they started to go back to how they use to look. So i went to get veneers just on my two front teeth. now my teeth are still moving with the veneers on.

Overall, all my teeth are crowded. I just want a great smile. please help me. thank you.

I have veneers on my two front teeth. However, my teeth are still very crowded. Could i get braces/invisalign on top of my veneers?

i dont remember

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-
This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-
This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

I think you could get braces/Invisilign with veneers. My dentist told me that there would be a possibility of cracking or popping off the veneers when they take the braces off. However, if they use a special laser and are careful around your veneered area, then they could stay. But be prepared to pay to have them redone just in case they break off. If they do, then just have them bonded until you can afford to get the other ones put on.