Scars All Gone After First Treatment, Gettin Excited Too Early?

Pained like hell for the first hour, but all good...

Pained like hell for the first hour, but all good since then. Had my first pixel treatment on saturday (1st Aug) and only yesterday washed my face. right now skin feels tight, wth a bit of flaking of, but worried will it all go away before i go back to work on monday (10 august)

My right cheek was the worst, it was full of scars, chek da pic attached, they have all gone and so have da ones on my left cheek!, sorry, but will get pic up soon My face is no more sollen, and my scars are ALL GONE!!

am i getin excited too early? and yes i have been drinking alot of water! is that whats helping it?

Hey there, checking in to see if you had any more treatments and how your final results turned out, sounds like you were having great success!

hello all, and hi Damak, how is you skin now? I just had my Pixel done yesterday. I am asian, and somehow i feel a lil worried now seeing how red and burnt my skin is. The lady says by the next day post treatment i can go out shopping already, but looking like burnt meat, i dont think i will ever go out like this. I'm starting to get worried if this is permanent. Help!
The most important thing to wear after Pixel laser treatment is sunblock,,extremely important! Dont worry Damak I think you will see improvements with the more treatments you have, and remember it can take months to see the full results. Best of luck!