Had No Effect on my Scars and Caused Hyperpigmentation (Olive Skin Tone)

I had pixel done on a variety of scars some...

I had pixel done on a variety of scars some indented and some raised about a month ago. I was told everything was supposed to heal in 2-3 weeks however I am left with dark hyperpigmentation around the areas treated.

I have olive skin, yet I was told that despite my skin tone I should be fine becasue the Pixel would not cause hyper or hypo pigmentation. I am really botehred. Why did I spend so much money on this? NONE of my scars improved in the slightest bit, even the ones taht were "superficial." Howver I am beyond worrying about that now, what I am worried about is the moderate to severe hyperpigmentation left behind.

I dont reccomend this laser to anyone. :(

Hi, I'm considering getting this procedure to reduce the appearance of acne marks (ice pick and hyperpigmentation). I also have a darker skin tone and am very worried about hyperpigmentation as a result of this treatment. Just curious if you were prescribed a hydroquinone cream to use for a few weeks prior to and after the treatment.
Dr. Robert Bottone

HE does not explain the risks of the procedure to you and he gives you wrong information. Staff is horrible and rude.