Results from One IPL Facial

I have capillaries around my nose showing and some...

I have capillaries around my nose showing and some sunspots with large pores around my t-zone. After my first IPL facial I noticed less capillaries around my nose and some improvement on my sunspots. Pores look about the same to me.

The doctor said I'd probably need three treatments. I'm going in for my second next week but this time with a prescription topical numbing cream and she's going to use a stronger setting.

On the one hand, I wish she would have used the stronger setting after a test spot on the first treatment but better safe than sorry.

I'll review again after treatment #2.

Dr. Sherri Casey

Dr. is a pediatrician that also runs a skincare spa and though it's not her primary field, I felt she was knowledgable and explained things well and she didn't try to sell me things I didn't need. She suggested tretinoin and three ipl treatments and the Obagi blender, which I didn't get.

Hi can you update on the large pores? I have that and slight acne scars. Looking to get it done in the northshore area. Cost of each tretment? Thanks so much for any and all help!