Nightmare Photofacial - Wanted to Treat Myself and Address Light Skin Discolorations

I am a Hispanic lady in early 40’s. On whim...

I am a Hispanic lady in early 40’s. On whim I decided to use a gift certificate to salon that was given to me as a Mother’s day present. I wanted to pamper myself with the works, a facial, massage, and new hair cut.

During my regular facial I was asked if I wanted younger new skin, remove unwanted hair, and address light skin discolorations. This was the first I had heard of a photo facial. I decided to treat myself to something that would kick of me starting a new life. I had just lost 100 pounds without surgery.

In ignorance I thought of a still photo not light. Even at the time of signing the consent form, I questioned what I was doing that involved signing a waiver. I should have listened to my gut feeling, but had no idea that my life would be transformed from that day on… to a living hell.

Now I've added ten years to my face, wrinkles under my eyes, post inflammatory hyper pigmentation skin that is prone to breakouts and have fine wrinkles down my cheeks. I read about similar disasters, but is there not a cure for the problem. Is this or is this not a recoverable situation?
Dr. Breed

After my first treatment Dr. insisted that things would improve and all treatments were necessary to achieve optimum results. Told me things were coming along nicely and as expected. Everything was normal and no permanent damage. It’s been eight long months since.