Age Spots, Rosacea - Pearl Fractional Took 10 Years off my Face (61, Male)

I am a 61 year old white guy with really fair skin...

I am a 61 year old white guy with really fair skin. I usually burn long before I tan. I had really bad age spots, sun damage, and rosacea on both cheeks. I had two passes with the new Cutera Pearl Fractional laser three weeks ago.

The pain was mild for me. The first day I looked like something out of a Halloween movie. The second day my face was mostly clear. The third day I was shopping at Costco. The fourth day I was on a plane to Seattle to go to work.

My age spots, sun damage, and rosacea are gone. My wife says my face feels like a baby's bum. I really don't have any small wrinkles any more although I didn't have many to begin with. I am self employed and taking 10 years off your face makes a real difference with clients as you get older. I would really recommend it for guys who need it.

Hi! I am a 31 year old woman. I just went to the dermatologist for the first time in my life. I have fair skin, that has a my fair share of sunburns in my life. Nonetheless, my Dr. is about to get the Pearl Fractional Laser in her office. I have been taking care of my skin, but I do have early signs of sun damage, and large pores. Bottome line: My doc asked if I would be her guinea pig or her "large pore" canadite. I can't find much info on testimonials. I am nervous, because a lot of the things that I am reading are very negative. Should I be afraid? :) What do you think about your skin now?
Pure Indulgence, Bridget Goddard

I met my provider when picking up my wife at a botox party. I asked her if she could do anything for my age spots, sun damage, and rosacea. She told be what I should do. One week later I went in and had it done. In less than one month all of my problems were solved. The price was extremely reasonable and everyone in the office is so nice, they could be your best friends. I can't think of what else I could want in an experience. They are the best.