Still Waiting on Results from Pearl Laser

I had Pearl Laser on Thursday and it is now Sunday...

I had Pearl Laser on Thursday and it is now Sunday.

I can finally see my face begin to lighten in redness and the peeling process has begun. My chest, is now tight and itching like crazy and I was told by my aesthetician that performed the treatment that the chest will take longer to heal.

What time frame am I looking at for my chest to heal? I know it will be 5-7 days from treatment before I leave the house for my face, but when will I be able to wear an open cut shirt to show off my smooth chest?
Lisa Greany at Dr. Leonard Miller's office

I went to {edited}'s office at 1 Brookline Place - Ste 427 in Brookline. Please tell them I sent you - I know all the staff very well.

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider info to your review. Thank you!
Hi Meredith, where did you go to in Boston? Can you share a link or contact info? elorentsov@gmail.com Thanks
I wanted to post my review of my Pearl Laser treatment as I was still waiting when I posted my earlier comment. I LOVE my result and wish I would have listened to the aesthetician. She said she normally does 2 passes of the laser on a face for Pearl and I insisted on only 1 because I had not been treated with any type of laser before. She said the downtime and healing were the same and I wish I would have listened. I am very happy with my result and wonder how much better it would be had I allowed her to do 2 passes on my face. My chest healed within 1 week of my face healing and looks much smoother and more even. I would do it again to improve my result!