Too Soon to Review.

I decided to have this treatment because I think I...

I decided to have this treatment because I think I am going through a mid-life crisis and looking for something to prevent me from looking so old. If I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't have done this. When it is over, I am hoping I will change my mind, but at the moment, I feel like I wasted $500 and put myself through a tremendous amount of discomfort for nothing.

I am on my third day after having the Cutera Pearl Treatment. I just noticed what appears to be a large blister forming under my right eye. This is not one of the things I was told to expect. Should I be worried about this? Thank you.

Blistering happens sometimes. It's not typical, but not out of the ordinary. I always warn my patients about it. Infection however from regular Pearl should not happen if proper aftercare is being done, ie the vinegar soaks. Any decent doctor or nurse performing the treatment should be checking in with their patients and addressing issues like infection before it puts their patients in the hospital. I'm so sorry to hear about these kinds of experiences.
I just want to share with you that I had the pearl treatments and mine ended up terribly infected and I had to spend a week in the hospital so PLEASE keep and eye on it and be very careful. It was the worst experience of my life. I never would have done it if I would have known then what I know now. It destroyed my face completely. I wasted $2,000 dollars and now have a huge hospital bill too.