Tummy Tuck/breast Lift - How Should I Feel at Week 4?

I got my tummy tuck/breast lift exactly 4 weeks...

I got my tummy tuck/breast lift exactly 4 weeks ago. I loved the results! I loved the results from day one. The pain wasn't as bad as I had expected and I can't believe how flat my belly is!

I still get very tired just doing my regular routine. This includes taking kids to school, shopping, regular mom stuff. The more I walk my abs feel really tight and I get worn out. I was in great shape before (run 35 miles per week) and had thought I would be walking a mile or two starting now. Is this normal? I am also pretty moody.

How come this dr. Kim doesn't have a phone number nor address? Does any of you have his contact information? Thx
Dr. Dan Kim, did my breast augmentation and i love him. He is in Mission Viejo, 949-645-3333
Hi, its normal to feel so tired @4 weeks, just walk on the treadmill, or around the neighborhood,its normal to feel tired,always wear your compression garment to help support your abdomen,take it easy,it will get easier every week! I'm now @17 weeks and feeling very good,ask me @3 to 4 weeks I felt horrible..but let your body heal,listen to your body,take naps as needed,lay down here in there,tighness in the muscles is normal..but trust me it will get better...walk for exercise and gradually increase your exercise regimen as able..I'm a nurse and my doctor told me I could go back to work @3 weeks, and I told him there is no way I am going back to work then..I went back to work @4 weeks,very difficult but each week got a little better..takecare.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manner. Spends a ton of time with you. Makes you feel like you are the most important person around. Office staff is also fantastic!