Painful Lump After Breast Implant Replacement

I had my prior over the muscle implants replaced 4...

I had my prior over the muscle implants replaced 4 weeks ago due to capsular contracture. The capsules were redone along with another mastopexy and this time under the muscle.

2 weeks after the surgery, a large yellowish bruise appeared along the inside of my left breast about an inch wide. At the top of my left breast toward the clevage, is a hard, painful lump. My dr. has looked at it and said that it will probably take 4-8 weeks to get better.

I thought I was careful during my initial 2 weeks, but I bruise easily and I am a slow healer. I am using ice and ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer. Could I be doing anything else that would speed up the process?

I had my prior, over the muscle implants replaced 4 weeks ago due to capsular contracture. At the top of my left breast toward the clevage, is a hard, painful lump about the size of a silver dollar. My Dr. has looked at it and said that it will probably take 4-8 weeks to get better and it is not affecting my implant. I am using ice and ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer. Could I be doing anything else that would speed up the process?

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.