No Peeling Two Days After 12.5% at Home TCA Peel

I have recently bought the 12.5% TCA peel off the...

I have recently bought the 12.5% TCA peel off the Makeup Artists Choice website for the first time. I wanted to lighten the skin on my face up, so i thought that by using the TCA peel it would peel off the dead and damaged skin off and reveal the new skin underneath. The cons so far have been that i haven't seen any results that i thought i should be seeing.

It is Day 2 after applying the 12.5% TCA peel and i haven't seen any thing happen to my skin. I followed all the directions in the package but it has not darkened it only feels a little tight. I have not experienced any flaking or peeling. How long will it take for my skin to peel? And if it dosen't peel at all how long should i wait before applying it again to my face?

Your face doesn't peel till about 3 days after. For weekend peeling, I do mine on Tuesday and hibernate over the weekend. It's acid so needs to lift the ski. So 1st 2/3 days, your skin feels leathery, it's lifting the skin off, then from the 3rd or 4th day to the 7th day, there is scaling/peeling. Also depends on how long you left it for, may not be enough to lift any skin either.
I just ordered the 15% peel from Makeup Artists Choice myself and did a patch test on my back and did not feel anything on the frist application, waited 5 minutes and did another application then 3rd one. I felt little bit of burning the 3rd time. I neutralize as the direction indicated. it got little red for few minutes, but now the redness doe not show after 15 minutes. I did not see any frosting.. may be I need a string percentage like more than 25%.
SO SORRY! I meant to say have you had any peeling yet and how does your skin look now, thanks again.

I have read reviews that say the TCA peel works perfectly i probably need a higher strength or needed to apply another layer of the serum onto my skin. I don't know whether i applied it wrong because nothing is happening.