Very Professional - New York

To loss my weight and get smaller size .It was...

To loss my weight and get smaller size .It was very diffeclt for me to do that by regular diet only specially my abdomen and back.

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr Bass for consultation in the beginning I was not sure if I will do the procedure. During the consultation, he explained everything in details, answered all my questions and so helpful and did everything he promised me to do which unusual with cosmetic surgeon. His stuff was so nice and helpful. In the day of operation, he put me to sleep so I didn`t feel pain during the procedure.I felt pain after the operation but it was ok after the pain killer. The procedures wounds are small and completely healed after less than one week. I went for follow up after a week when he offered me free ultrasound sessions to help me get the best result really recommend this doctor as he is so professional.

Hi R.S,

Thanks for your review. How long ago did you have the surgery? Have you seen your optimal results yet?

Kirsty

you are welcome. i made the surgery from 2 weeks ago and i feel ok and i see the changes rightnow but the doctor told me that the optimal result will appear after 4-6 months.

It's a good sign that you're starting to see changes. Please keep us updated with your progress. Would love to see some before/after pics when the time comes!

Kirsty