Very Professional - New York

To loss my weight and get smaller size .It was...

To loss my weight and get smaller size .It was very diffeclt for me to do that by regular diet only specially my abdomen and back.

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr Bass for consultation in the beginning I was not sure if I will do the procedure. During the consultation, he explained everything in details, answered all my questions and so helpful and did everything he promised me to do which unusual with cosmetic surgeon. His stuff was so nice and helpful. In the day of operation, he put me to sleep so I didn`t feel pain during the procedure.I felt pain after the operation but it was ok after the pain killer. The procedures wounds are small and completely healed after less than one week. I went for follow up after a week when he offered me free ultrasound sessions to help me get the best result really recommend this doctor as he is so professional.